|about search site map editors donate contact help|
1) Contents: Documents relating to military matters from 1821 to 1960; maps, memorias
2) Catalogues: There are several published and unpublished catalogues. Some of the documents are not catalogued at all.
3) Procedures for Requesting Documents: Ask the staff for the relevant document or volume.
4) Will not do searches requested by mail
5) Archives closing: summer
C) REPRODUCTION FACILITIES
a) Facilities: No self-service
b) Cost: 10 centimos per shot
a) There are no facilities
1) Research Room
a) Facilities: A small room with a single table and space for only a few readers.
c) Staff: a small staff of the Directora and two employees who know what is available.
2) Computer Access: Laptops are permitted and there is a point.
3) Wheelchair Facilities: A steep, winding staircase means that wheelchairs are not accessible.
4) Toilet Facilities: A single toilet with no toilet seat, toilet paper, or soap.
1) Public Transportation: Located on the Paseo Colon, the archive is central and has numerous buses and colectivos serving it.
2) Lodgings: Close to the Paseo Republica and the Sheraton Hotel. Other hotels and pensions are located within walking distance and in neighbourhoods such as San Isidro, Miraflores, and Barranco which can be reached by public transport or taxi.
3) Lodgings: Numerous eating establishments are located in the area, although not immediately beside the archive.
Return to the H-Latam Archives Page.